Marketing strategies make your moving company visible in the ocean of professional movers. A good plan is the best way to stand out from your competitors. Attracting customers to pick you out of hundreds and thousands of home moving professionals isn’t easy. Hence, you need to approach your moving strategy from different aspects. One of the most exploited ways of advertisement is social media marketing for movers. Yes, social media is one of the crucial ways to distinguish your moving and storage company. However, many moving companies are not taking care of this important aspect of movers marketing. Or they are doing it in an improper way. Not achieving the goal of attracting people to hire them for moving services.
Moving companies can benefit a lot from social media marketing
You’re probably aware of the importance of being recognized as a reliable and reputable moving company. This is the major reason why owners care about the development of their moving companies. One way to upgrade your moving business is to keep your customers satisfied. And to exceed their requirements. But you shouldn’t stop there. I mean, keeping your customers happy can, but won’t necessarily bring you new customers.
This is why you must be in front of the eyes of your potential customers all of the time. Is there a better way than implementing social media marketing for movers and be present in the mind of people planning to move every day? Just think of how many people use social media to find moving companies.
Some of the reasons to create a marketing strategy for moving company over social media:
- You create your moving company’s brand name popularity- By using social media marketing, you’re making people aware of your moving company’s existence. Being able to create an image of how you want your relocation company to be recognized.
- It is 24/7 movers marketing activity- There’s no limit of when people can see your company. Given that Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Instagram, etc. have no hours when they are closed. Hence, your moving company is constantly visible. In case you implement the social media marketing strategy in the moving business you run.
- The possibility of creating B2B relationships- Social networks are a great place to communicate with other moving professionals. That way, you can collect extra practice and implement it in your moving company. Providing other moving businesses with some of your good ideas.
- Affordable investment- Being present on interactive multimedia networks doesn’t have any cost for your company for relocations. And comparing what you get by appearing on, for example, Facebook is immeasurable.
- Potential of creating and keeping customers’ loyalty- By using marketing for movers over interactive media you get to keep in touch with your current and potential clients all of the time. This could lead to creating customer loyalty.
How to properly implement social media marketing for movers?
Different ‘bibles’ about this do exist, or some claim they do. But there isn’t an ideal way of managing your moving company’s Twitter or Instagram account. There are rather proper and professional approaches to movers marketing over interactive media. The future of moving is coming, you must prepare for it ASAP. Here are some hints on how to manage your moving company’s profiles on social media:
- Have a clear picture of the goals- What do you want to accomplish using marketing strategies for movers over public networks.
- Choose only the networks that add value to your moving business- Do research. Discover where you need to be present.
- The most important maneuver: Create interesting and informative content- This is the crucial step in attracting people to like your moving company on social networks.
- Keep in touch all the time- Don’t leave people waiting for your reply for days, or even for hours!
- Learn from experience- Measure what kind of marketing strategies for moving company gave the best results on the social web.
Setting the goals
What is it that you’re trying to accomplish implementing social media marketing for movers? Is it the recognition of your moving company? Drawing traffic to your website? Improving your customer service? More presence of your moving business brand online? You need to have a sharp-cut plan of what the goal is of your moving company’s social media marketing strategy. If you have a clear idea, you can move to the next step, which is doing quality research on what to do to achieve that kind of a goal.
What kind of public network suits your plans the best?
This matter is directly connected to the previous one. After you decide what your goals are, you should explore what public network/s are the best to achieve those goals.
For example, if you need to get business contacts, then you should consider making a LinkedIn profile. In case you want to get as many customers as you can, then perhaps Facebook could be the best solution for you. You could use Instagram to publish photos of your successfully conducted relocations etc. These are just some examples. The most important thing is to do is explore. It’s the best indicator of what solution is best for your moving company marketing over social networks in your local area.
Content is the crucial factor of social media marketing for movers
Without good content, everything else is worthless. It doesn’t matter if you decided what your goal is. Or if you chose the best social networks to accomplish those goals. If you have uninteresting content that is not engaging which is published on those networks- you’ve got nothing. It is a great advantage if you’re at the right place at the right time. But you must do the right thing. Or you’ll get lost in the sea of those not using proper marketing strategies for moving professionals over the social web.
Always be there for your customers as well as your potential customers. If someone contacts you, reply in the shortest time possible. It leaves a good impression and makes people sure of your commitment to your customers. It doesn’t matter if the question is directly or indirectly connected to your moving business. You never know who your next customer is. And f you have public network profiles, make sure you didn’t make your moving company’s marketing strategy over public networks for nothing.
Measure the results of each tactic of movers marketing strategy on social networks
This is also an important activity you should do from the beginning. Check what influence makes each step you take. No matter if the result is good or bad. That way you’ll be able to know what you should do in the future. How to manage your social networks so the movers’ marketing effect would be positive. In the beginning, you’ll probably try out different tactics. But we suggest you have a clear strategy. What does this mean?
It means you need to have a bright picture of the social media marketing influence on your moving business. And while you can experiment with different tactics or steps inside a strategy, you must have a strong one. To achieve this, it is important to have a clear goal of what you want to achieve and a plan on how to achieve it. This is why we recommend research about social media marketing for movers before you take any step. In addition to this article, here are some mistakes to avoid in your social media movers marketing activity.
If there’s something that is not clear enough, or you want a more thorough explanation of a certain part of this article, we’re here for you. We could also do your website audit and recommend the best strategy for social media marketing for your moving company. And the overall movers marketing strategy you should implement.