PPC Junior Digital SpecialistAPPLY NOW
Movers Development is a digital marketing agency founded with the idea to provide moving companies with top-quality services and optimal solutions in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Clicks Advertising (PPC), Website Design and Development, and software tools.
We are looking to recruit a PPC Junior Digital Specialist who would be focused on learning and furthering their knowledge in Pay Per Click advertising with a clear focus on Google Ads, all with the endgame idea of managing and optimizing the accounts independently.
The candidate will also have a chance to learn more about other segments of digital marketing such as SEO, copywriting, web design, outreach and other digital marketing services. We are looking for someone with a desire to grow professionally while working in a friendly and professional environment.
What we are looking for:
- Drive and a genuine interest in learning and specializing in Google Ads advertising.
- Basic understanding of Google Ads Search and Display campaigns.
- Competence at actively using Google Docs and Google Sheets.
- High proficiency in English language (B2/C1). Both written and spoken.
- English ad copywriting knowledge/experience.
- Previous Google Ads experience and Certification is a plus.
- Actively participating in creating and optimizing Google Ads campaigns.
- Participating in creating content for ads and landing pages.
- Participating in creating and implementing different advertising strategies.
- Conducting keyword research and updating keywords lists.
- Handling, reviewing, and performing daily account management responsibilities associated with Google Ads.
- Weekly tracking code checkup and lead form testing.
- Creating weekly and monthly reports for clients.
- Creating and updating new and existing landing pages.
What you get :
- A friendly and dynamic work environment.
- Pay-per-click advertising training focused on Google Ads.
- Niche-specific PPC marketing strategy implementation training.
- A very supportive and diverse team of co-workers.
- Attending online webinars and other educational marketing events.
- Communication and consultation with clients across the globe.
- A chance to become part of a fast-growing team of people with a positive attitude and a love for the work they do. And lots and lots of coffee!
Apply by sending your resume and short cover letter to [email protected]