Social Media SpecialistFree Analysis & Consultation
Movers Development is a New York-based digital marketing agency, founded with the idea of providing moving companies with top-quality services and optimal solutions in:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO);
- Pay Per Clicks Advertising (PPC);
- Website Design and Development;
- Moving Industry Software Solutions.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager with intermediate skills and experience, who would be focused on implementing and improving social media strategies and paid social media advertising for Movers Development and our clients. We are looking for someone with a desire to grow professionally while working in a friendly and dynamic environment.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Validated previous work experience with Facebook Business Manager is a requirement.
- Intermediate knowledge of social media management and advertising.
- English language proficiency – level C1.
- Excellent time management skills and a commitment to meet deadlines.
- Being able to work independently as well as a part of the marketing team.
- Working experience in paid social media advertising and social media content writing.
- Previous education or work experience in the US or CA is a plus.
- Previous experience in working on and developing lead generation campaigns on social media is a plus.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Create, develop and implement our social media content and paid advertising strategy.
- Work closely with other marketing team members to ensure the highest quality of social media efforts.
- Train and manage social media content team members.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign both for clients and for the company.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Work with the design in order to create visually appealing content in accordance with our brand.
- Prepare monthly reports and track key performance indicators.
What we offer:
- A chance to become part of a fast-growing team of people with a positive attitude and a love for the work they do.
- A chance to learn about digital marketing and gain globally competitive knowledge.
- A friendly work environment with a team of young digital marketing experts.
- The potential to grow with the company and increase responsibilities/income over time.
Apply by sending your resume and short cover letter to email@example.com